Made of simple ingredients…
- 2 tablespoons Spanish or Greek olive oil
- 1/3 cup popping corn
- 1/3 cup organic honey
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 60g butter, chopped
Find out more about popping corn in our Guide to Corn.
- Grease a baking pan and line it with paper.
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add 2 pieces of corn. Oil is hot enough when corn turns slowly in a circle.
- Add remaining corn and cover it with a lid to ensure it doesn’t jump out!
- Cover the pan with a lid and shake it so that all the corn is popped. Remove it from the stove when you hear the popping sounds stop.
- Cook the honey, sugar and butter in a pan over low hear. Continue cooking it for about 5 minutes until the sugar has dissolved. Bring it to a boil and boil it for 5 minutes until the mixture is light golden in color.
- Quickly pour the caramel mixture over the popcorn and mix it well. Spoon it gently onto the prepared baking pan.
- Keep it aside to cool completely.
- After cooled, break it into little pieces for your little child.
- Serve it to them with their our favorite Nidara child system!